Saturday, July 19, 2008

Whew.

I'm sitting at my computer completely exhausted and a little bored. Andy has disappeared into nerdworld (otherwise known as PDX LAN) and won't be returning until the wee hours of the morning. So, I'm sitting at home trying to decide whether I should attempt to keep myself awake until he comes stumbling in or whether I should succumb to the sleep which is singing to me ever so sweetly. Right now I'm opting for being awake and blogging... which might lead to rambling. Sorry if I'm rambling.

So we shot a wedding today. It was fab. I like weddings. A lot of the guests ended up being old friends from 8th grade. It was amazing to see everyone grown up and married or engaged or working sucessfully. It was pretty much a reunion at a wedding.

So Taleah and I are planning a tea party. Yes, that's right - a tea party. We're calling it The Madhatter Tea Party and every young lady between the ages of 19-29 is invited (we're flexible on the age range of invitees). We're making invitations (maybe), and programs (hopefully), and planning like crazy. So if you are a lady within the designated age range, consider yourself invited to this fabulous tea party of awesomeness on Sunday, August 10th, 2008. Please email me for details! We spent most of Friday scouting good locations and I think we have decided on Andy's parent's house. We're still considering other options and brainstorming though. Hopefully we'll have the location decided here shortly so that we can officially start inviting people.

On Thursday I spent most of the day editing photos. I must admit that I'm getting a little stir crazy hanging around the house all day. I'm going to have to give myself out-of-house activities and projects to keep myself from loosing it. And you all know what "it" is. :D

So life is good. Thanks for asking. I'm a little tired right now and I could use some sleep, but instead I think I'll keep chatting with you Mr. Blog. It is so considerate of you to think about how I'm doing. Such a treat. Well, I know that I've neglected you a little lately, but we've just been so busy. What with wedding photography and moving - you can hardly expect me to conquer the world all in one week now.

Wow - I'm talking to my blog. I think I'll go to sleep now. Ciao!

No comments: