Saturday, July 9, 2011

Blogging Again

I'm blogging again thanks to my lovely friend Lauren who reminded me that I like blogging and that every post doesn't have to be a production of perfection.

I was putting too much pressure on myself to come up with grammatically correct brilliant marriage advice while being hugely  pregnant AND working at a 40hr/week job AND commuting three hours a day AND somehow trying to squeeze Andy, sleep, & food in. Even now just thinking about it all is exhausting.

Now that I've officially erased all memory of those miserable nine months and have replaced them with happy thoughts of Little Miss, I think I'm ready to join the world of bloggers again.

Little Miss at 8 weeks:


I'm glad to be blogging again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm glad you want to blog again too! I've been slacking lately because we don't have internet at home and I don't have time at work...but once we get internet again I tell myself I'll pick it back up.

Jaggy said...

Welcome back!