Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I need to be more bloggy.

There you have it. Inspired by my high-school friend Allison, I have decided that I need to be more bloggy. Despite being preggo and doing many fancy remodeling projects on their house, she is still able to blog regularly. Perhaps I just need a more interesting life with which to blog about.

Wait. I have a motorcycle (interesting), snowboarding hobby (interesting), a job (somewhat interesting, wait I serve homeless people, so it's interesting), a wife (very interesting, in a good way) and a puppy (very interesting, in a cute-yet-destructive way.) I have things to blog about! So why am I not? The answer: I'm lackadaisical. I must change this. I must share silly things about my everyday life with the world. So here goes. Put my English skills to the test, and see what I can come up with.

First, a picture of my hair(thx Macbook webcam!):


Yeah, bet you never saw that one coming.

Second, a picture of my puppy:


He's much bigger now, that was a month ago.

Third, a picture of my inaugural motorcycle ride for this year (the first purely-for-pleasure):



And uh, yeah. As more interesting things happen, I guess I'll ramble on about it. Elisha and I are going to Sunriver this weekend, so there should be something interesting there. Like...uh...well, we'll just have to wait until we're there to tell you.

1 comment:

AllisonO said...

I think you guys' life is wonderfully interesting and I'm excited to be hearing more about it! The key is, as you said, 'rambling on' about things until they sound interesting ;). Happy Blogging!
PS- I think you should add yin-yang dots to your hair.