Thursday, March 26, 2009

Exciting News!

There have been so many exciting things happening in our life, so I'll keep this post brief and filled with pictures!

First off, my little niece, Zoe Danielle-Lynn Griffith, was born! Isn't she adorable?





I'm so excited! I made her a quilt for her first birthday present. I forgot to take pictures of the quilt, but I'll try to remember to next time I see Robin and the family.

Then, onto our exciting news, Andy and I put an offer in on a house. We're soooo excited! We plan to close at the end of April, and if everything goes smoothly, we'll own our very first home!

Here's some pics that the builder posted:













When I get a chance, I'll try to remember to take some "real" pictures so that you can get a better idea of what it looks like!

We're really really excited about our new home and moving in! I've been having a blast imagining all the homey ways we can decorate.

I'll post some of my ideas later when I'm not so crazy busy with photography, buying a house, etc. Well I'm off to edit Natalie and Kris' wedding!

No comments: