Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Change Change - what a wonderful thing.

I love change - normally. I think I love change when I'm in control of said changes. But we're moving to Portland and I don't know what I'm going to do. Do I get a part time job? Doing what? Do I get a full time job in September after wedding season? And then leave 9 months later when wedding season hits again? I am hoping and praying that someone finds a solution to these questions because I just don't know what to do.

Obviously, my heart is ready to do photography full time. But I'm not sure that our pocket books are. A lot of this depends on whether Andy gets this new job that he's applying for which we are still waiting patiently to find out. We're crossing our fingers and praying! Andy talked to one of the guys who interviewed him and he said that the Big Whigs are in the process of making a decision as we speak. So that's good.

I think the biggest problem I'm having is that we're in limbo until we find out whether he gets this other job. We can't make decisions about living arrangements or whether I need to get another job or anything until they make this decision. So we're waiting.

Your prayers are appreciated! Pray that Andy gets this job, that the photography business flourishes, that we'll find a nice place to live, and most of all, that God will guide us in what he wants for our future!

Things I'm praying that could use a little extra supplication:

1. Twins for the Brownells
2. Comfort for M.E. who recently has had tragedy and grief heaped upon her
3. That B.C., B.H., M.E., & T.T. would find Jesus and healing
4. A wedding/event coordinating job for my sister, Taleah
5. An awesome person to fill my position at work who can continue being a "light" in this place.

That's all for now folks!

No comments: