Friday, May 30, 2008

For the love of Photoshop

If you've checked out our studio blog recently and if you are an astute person, you will likely recognize that our computer is now fully functional and working splendidly. The joy this gives me is indescribable, but I'll sum it up to say - the blog gets pictures!

I really like blogging. I find it is a great outlet for me to analyze my thoughts and actually give myself time to think about them. I love posting pictures because I'm a sucker for pretty images. So now that I get to blog and post photos, I'm a happy camper.

So I'm just going to post photos!

Jim & Michelle -

When I showed Michelle the pictures this morning, she came in my office and started crying and hugging me. It meant soo much to me. I've never had a client cry over images that I've taken and I've always secretly hoped that someone would! ::smiles happily::



Then the images from Lani's bridal shoot (thanks Lani!)-



Yay! I'm so excited! I'm going to spend lots of time editing photos this weekend. Oh photoshop - how I have missed thee. ::grins::

No comments: