Monday, August 25, 2008

Beautiful Coeur D'Alene Idaho

Well, it is the last day of Elisha and I's trip to Coeur D'Alene Idaho. It has been absolutely amazing -a short, 4-day second honeymoon. What a blessing for us after all the hustle and bustle of wedding season, jobs, moving and a complete lifestyle change after finishing college. It's quite an amazing place, and we've had a wonderful time. It is beautiful - I'm sitting out on the balcony of our hotel room that looks over the city, with a side view of the lake. I just want to stay here forever (forget work!) and keep enjoying the view. But alas, all good things come to an end. However, we won't be without some wonderful memories - and some great pictures! Given that it's Elisha and I's lot in life, we took a bunch. This blog is going to be f-u-l-l of photos. So enjoy!


The first place Elisha and I stopped in WA - a truckstop for some food. Ooh.


The vast nothingness that is Eastern WA...it's even more nothing than Eastern OR.


Bad to the bone.


Idaho!


Coeur D'Alene


The beautiful Coeur D'Alene Resort


The sun setting over the lake


Our first dinner was here


Elisha and I on the "World's longest floating boardwalk"


A different sunset over the lake.


The view from our Coeur D'Alene hotel room balcony.


Elisha and I on the balcony


Our room - we got a free upgrade from the bottom room to the 2nd best! Wow!


The opulent water building in which the owner of 1/2 of Coeur D'Alene works


Elisha razzes me endlessly about this...but yes, I wanted to go SHOPPING on vacation...I saw this on the way in to Coeur D'Alene in Post Falls, ID and couldn't say no...


Heh heh heh....I could spend a zillion hours here


Hey bubba!


Coeur D'Alene at night


All shots taken with our little point & shoot... I'm proud of it!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You brought back so many pleasant memories with those pictures. I LOVE(D?) Cour d'Alene. Fabulous and beautiful place.

And I'm impressed with your point and shoot! ;D