Friday, April 4, 2008

My favorite nephew!!

I love this kid!! I hope my children end up just like him - red headed, adorable, red headed, smart, red headed, lovable, red headed, cuddly, and did I mention red headed??

::grins:: I love my best friend and her super cute adorable little man!

The pictures are from last weekend (or the weekend before last???) when we FINALLY got the chance to hang out and have a girl's day (with Nickolas). So we went to McDonalds and I must admit I couldn't resist having an excuse to play on the playground again. So me and Nickolas conquered the castle and I was his trusty steed and piggy-backed him all the way up into the play structure. I'm serious - my knees have turned old on me. I don't remember playing in McDonalds as that exhausting!





1 comment:

Carrie said...

THAT is one AMAZINGLY cute child!